Hi there. I travel around Belfalas these days, and found some places near Dol Amroth is not being vegetations. I wonder why it's hard to vegetate the Belfalas than other regions.
Hi there. I travel around Belfalas these days, and found some places near Dol Amroth is not being vegetations. I wonder why it's hard to vegetate the Belfalas than other regions.
Hi there. I travel around Belfalas these days, and found some places near Dol Amroth is not being vegetations. I wonder why it's hard to vegetate the Belfalas than other regions.
If the veg update isn't out by the time we get done with Anorien, plan is to finish the gondor veg with the assets we have. Then we will come back and redo all veg when the assets become available.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.