• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled WieldableMars0's Minigame Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

WieldableMars0

Foreman & Mod
Artist
Supporter
Credits
XP
• When did I join?

November 26, 2020

• What is my rank?

Commoner

• Why I would like this badge?

I think that I'd be good for this badge because I'm active during the off-hours of the server where minigames are incredibly rare. I feel like due to the lack of things going on during these hours like chat and events, I could use minigames as a way to keep these Australian/Asian players from leaving and letting them engage in the community more. With this badge, I could also add a new thing to do for these players instead of just exploring and building in /theme. I'm very active on the server and Australian hours aren't the only hours I'm on as I'm active between 4:00 and 18:30 server time (late-night American hours and European morning hours). In the past two weeks, I've got on the server daily, gained over 5 days of playtime, and am active in the server chat. I've never missed a minigame while I've been on and I really enjoy playing them so especially with my building skills not being all that great, hosting minigames would be a good way to help out the server.

Hello @WieldableMars0,

The guides have reviewed and discussed your application, however we decided that you won't be getting the badge at the moment. We would like you to be a bit more active and involved in the community first. You got commoner very recently and we just think your not quite ready at this current moment. I recommend you to participate in some more events/tours and jobs as well, so the guides and the community get's to know you better.

You are more than welcome to apply again in the future tho. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.