• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Under review Will this server ever be on bedrock? I tried using a proxy but it said I have to have a paid Java account and im kinda poor and don’t have that money.

AntSmurf11

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Will this server ever be on bedrock? I tried using a proxy but it said I have to have a paid Java account and im kinda poor and don’t have that money.

Solution
Open the MCME server to Bedrock clients would be great but it's not an easy task to do. We changed so many aspects of the game. Thus it would require a lot of work for example to convert our texture packs. Will not be any time soon, sorry.
Open the MCME server to Bedrock clients would be great but it's not an easy task to do. We changed so many aspects of the game. Thus it would require a lot of work for example to convert our texture packs. Will not be any time soon, sorry.

Solution