• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted willdaboss0728's application to be a guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazowskithewhite

Sneaky Anvil Dropper
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : willdabos0728
Date Joined : July 24, 2019
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: anytime right now, but mostly from noon till night. then on Aug. 12 (first day of school) and on it will be later in the day basically all the time, except for weekends
Are you regularly on our voice communication? no
Do you talk on our voice communication? no
What makes a great Guide according to you?
Whenever someone hears guide, they usually think oh they know stuff and will help me in the beginnings of time in MCME. However, to me they should be someone who yes, knows a lot about middle earth, but will take them to places, get to know people, check up on them and make sure they are having the greatest experience they can in the wonderful world that Tolkien gave to us. They should respect the chat and help people find their way and answer as many questions as they can. A big part too is representation. if you were a new player and you first spawn in bag-end and can't find the footsteps, and you ask in the chat. A guide should be right there to show you the best way they can and not ridicule them. Because if that does happen and you do ridicule them for not knowing a basic fact they leave and never enjoy this beautiful world you have created. And I think I could embody these characteristics. thank you.

You seem to truly understand what it takes to be a good guide! Look forward to seeing you around MCME! Make sure you add a timezone/country to your app and try and hop on discord!!!The Guides will get back to you :)

Wildaboss being on the Voice Chat in discord is required for a guide. You need to use VC for tours. I think you’d be a gr8 Guide you just need to be active on discord.

Minecraft Username : willdabos0728
Date Joined : July 24, 2019
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: anytime right now, but mostly from noon till night. then on Aug. 12 (first day of school) and on it will be later in the day basically all the time, except for weekends
Are you regularly on our voice communication? no
Do you talk on our voice communication? no
What makes a great Guide according to you? Whenever someone hears guide, they usually think oh they know stuff and will help me in the beginnings of time in MCME. However, to me they should be someone who yes, knows a lot about middle earth, but will take them to places, get to know people, check up on them and make sure they are having the greatest experience they can in the wonderful world that Tolkien gave to us. They should respect the chat and help people find their way and answer as many questions as they can. A big part too is representation. if you were a new player and you first spawn in bag-end and can't find the footsteps, and you ask in the chat. A guide should be right there to show you the best way they can and not ridicule them. Because if that does happen and you do ridicule them for not knowing a basic fact they leave and never enjoy this beautiful world you have created. And I think I could embody these characteristics. thank you.
my new name is wazowskithegrey

Thank you for applying for wazowskithegrey!

Guides are very important for a welcoming atmosphere and are helping to create a great community. I guess you already read the section about Guides in the Ranks and Duties document and the Guide Manual ;)

I think you are doing great so far, still here are some tips how to improve your chance to get considered for guide:
  • Be very active on the server with helping and welcoming people
  • Answer questions or help them to find the person who can help them
  • Invite and help people getting into build jobs
  • Ask new players if they want so see some places and if they are interested show them around at the server
  • Be friendly and communicative
We will discuss your application among the Guides based on our observation of your activities on the server. If we consider to accept you application we will ask you to run a trial tour - a short tour of any location lead by yourself.
Bear in mind each applicant will be evaluated on their merits and their overall character as individual within the Community, as well as the overall success of their trial tour.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask myself or any of the current guides, through Discord, the forums or on the server.
Thank you once again for your interest in pursuing the guide rank, and best of luck with your application.

Good luck.

-Eriol for the Guide Team

Thank you for applying for wazowskithegrey!

Guides are very important for a welcoming atmosphere and are helping to create a great community. I guess you already read the section about Guides in the Ranks and Duties document and the Guide Manual ;)

I think you are doing great so far, still here are some tips how to improve your chance to get considered for guide:
  • Be very active on the server with helping and welcoming people
  • Answer questions or help them to find the person who can help them
  • Invite and help people getting into build jobs
  • Ask new players if they want so see some places and if they are interested show them around at the server
  • Be friendly and communicative
We will discuss your application among the Guides based on our observation of your activities on the server. If we consider to accept you application we will ask you to run a trial tour - a short tour of any location lead by yourself.
Bear in mind each applicant will be evaluated on their merits and their overall character as individual within the Community, as well as the overall success of their trial tour.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask myself or any of the current guides, through Discord, the forums or on the server.
Thank you once again for your interest in pursuing the guide rank, and best of luck with your application.

Good luck.

-Eriol for the Guide Team
So it is ok to do tours when not guide? Cool I just did one and taught a guy some basic commands and duties, etc. awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.