Accepted Wyattrox03's Foreman Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyattrox03

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Supporter
Credits
0
XP
180
Minecraft Username : Wyattrox03
Date Joined : May 28, 2020
Country: America

Are you regularly logged on our voice communication?
Yes

Do you actively speak on our voice communication?
Yes

Do you have any particular skills?
I can talk well in voice chat. I also am (I think) fairly active. And I have experience with giving feedback on and giving out plots already from both Lond Daer, and the Anduin. I also have a small amount of experience with ruined styles and road construction. I also have two years experience with training pinnipeds, and I figure if I can train a seal I can train an adventurer.

Why are you applying for this rank?
I miss the late night American road jobs of old, and there are so many projects that need doing. I would also love to expand my caving enterprise to the point where I can include adventurers too in the cave smoothing; so as to give the poor commoners a break. Also I suppose the job badge isn't coming. :(

Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:
-Egg Cave - Built this in freebuild with @Human100 and a number of commoners, now in main.
-Lond Daer Work - Worked extensively on different areas of Lond Daer
-Goldarce -Built this in freebuild, made some textures to go with it, now in main.
-Anduin - Co lead(ing) this with w0rld, did a lot of terrain, and made a lot of plots.
-Pelennor Forests - Made and vegetated these forests in Pelennor Fields for TheSweViking.
And there are probably more I have forgotten about.
 
Excited Loop GIF
 
Update 1:
I was going to wait until I finished Second Hall to update this thread but its already been ten days, so I figured I would let you know I have done two jobs:
-secondhall -which unfortunately was cut short by a server crash
-secondhall2-which nearly finished the west end of second hall
I would like to thank barteldvn and draonic_slayer for hosting these jobs for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top