• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Wyattrox03's Foreman Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyattrox03

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Wyattrox03
Date Joined : May 28, 2020

Are you regularly logged on our voice communication?
Yes

Do you actively speak on our voice communication?
Yes

Do you have any particular skills?
I can talk well in voice chat. I also am (I think) fairly active. And I have experience with giving feedback on and giving out plots already from both Lond Daer, and the Anduin. I also have a small amount of experience with ruined styles and road construction. I also have two years experience with training pinnipeds, and I figure if I can train a seal I can train an adventurer.

Why are you applying for this rank?
I miss the late night American road jobs of old, and there are so many projects that need doing. I would also love to expand my caving enterprise to the point where I can include adventurers too in the cave smoothing; so as to give the poor commoners a break. Also I suppose the job badge isn't coming. :(

Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:
-Egg Cave - Built this in freebuild with @Human100 and a number of commoners, now in main.
-Lond Daer Work - Worked extensively on different areas of Lond Daer
-Goldarce -Built this in freebuild, made some textures to go with it, now in main.
-Anduin - Co lead(ing) this with w0rld, did a lot of terrain, and made a lot of plots.
-Pelennor Forests - Made and vegetated these forests in Pelennor Fields for TheSweViking.
And there are probably more I have forgotten about.

Excited Loop GIF

Update 1:
I was going to wait until I finished Second Hall to update this thread but its already been ten days, so I figured I would let you know I have done two jobs:
-secondhall -which unfortunately was cut short by a server crash
-secondhall2-which nearly finished the west end of second hall
I would like to thank barteldvn and draonic_slayer for hosting these jobs for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.