• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Wyattrox03's Tour Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyattrox03

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
May 28, 2020

• What is your current rank?
Artist

• Do you regularly use our voice communication?
Yes

• What do you think you can do to make a good Tour?
Engage the audience a bit and show off parts of the map off the beaten path.

• Why would you like this badge?
I miss the spontaneous American Hour tours that seem to not happen as much anymore. With this badge I plan to remedy that.

Hey @Wyattrox03

The Guides have discussed your application and we've decided that we would like you to do a trial tour for the badge.

You have to choose a location on the server, a date when the trial tour will take place and enough time to present said location. During this trial tour, you will be expected to give an informative and interesting account on that area of the server in a comprehensive manner. On this tour, it is mandatory for you to use voice chat. Please message me or smaug on discord with your date and time.

If you have anymore questions or queries, please let us know!

Aplication accepted

Congrats on achieving this badge, if you have any questions on what the commands are for a tour, ask me or any other guide. hopefully we'll see more tours of you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.