• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted xImRush (Artist application)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xImRush

Expert Stream Digger
Commoner
Credits
XP
Dear Sir or Madam

My name is xImRush (called Rush,Hannes), I am a fifteen year old boy who lives in Germany.
I joined the Server at Saturday the 02.02.2019.
I know its not a long
time but I am really determide, so iam writing this letter now.
When i watched the video from Keralis i instantly jumped out of the bed and ran
to my computer to join this server.
Close after I joined the server i met Darki, he showed me everything from the server
and i met a lot of nice People.
Because of that i got Common on Sunday morning,and Darki told me to do this application as soon as posssible,
so I am here.

Jobs:
-decorate sewer in Dol Amroth with Andrewpioneer
-Doing paths in Moria with Darki

Plots:
-ruin Moria houses in Moria with Smaug_Niphredil
-Ten times Sewer detailing with JonathanKnalle;TotiGonzales

Themed-Builds:
I only have finished one theme build but i really put much effort in it and i got like about
ten reviews and i tried my best to build it as good as i can.

Gondorian farm (175,24,38153;updated 06.02.2019)
Moria Caves (-64,69,38282;updated 18.02.2019)

All in all I am really motivated to intergrate me to this Server because I am such a big Lotr fan, and I am so excited to help Building my favourite universe

Greetings:Hannes Helbing

Here are some screenshots:

Last edited:
I had a look at @xImRush 's build today. He has made significant improvements, and has took the advice well. A lot more detail, and planning. It is relativley small and so once he finsihes the surrounding terrain I would like to see him do another main-map challenge. Rush you are very close to the rank of artist and keep up the good work!

You artist application has been accepted and approved, congratulations on joining the purple legion!

P.S. please change your profile pic, its hideous :D

Status
Not open for further replies.