• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Xmine01 Artist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xmine01

Yellow Flower Puncher
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Date: I joined MCME on the 28th of march 2018
Jobs and Plotbuilds: I have done some stream jobs with pants, derp fixing with bart and smaug, decorating house in moria with nic, ruining a forge in moria with bart, osgiliath house assigned by birdo. →
Themed-builds: I have 3 finished themed-builds. Temple: x -567 z 33427, Watchtower x-890 z 33315 and Carn Dûm x 53 z33686. →
Additional Builds: I don't have any additional builds besides the head of a dragon that i build during the dragon contest that i will try to finish. →
Your interests: I like building in fantasy style but i still need to experiment with some building style's , i also like making streams, small mountain's. i just like to build it doesn't really matter what it is.
Your motivation: I stopped playing minecraft a few years ago. but a few months ago i was watching at the LOTR movies i went searching about vids and found this server. when i first joined i didn't really know what to do so i did a few the builds and i stopped playing after that. during the summer holiday i got bored and played on this server but this time I stayed on.
MCME gave me advice with building and i have had a lot of fun on the server.

Advice is alway's welcome

Your artist application is now under Watchlist, congratulations, you will be contacted privately by one of the Artist Committee on what you must do for your final challenge. Congrats @Xmine01 !

I have worked together with @Xmine01 for some time today, working on trees, and I must say it's very nice working with him. His skills are on point, but more importantly he follows instructions very well. Also looking at his portfolio, I think that he is more than capable of holding the artist rank.
he's on watchlist which means he's right now doing his trial build

Xmine said his trial builds are finished to what he personaly believes but no one has checked it and gave him feedback after he messaged BWOT...

Status
Not open for further replies.