• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Xmine01 - Foreman application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xmine01

Yellow Flower Puncher
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Xmine01
Date Joined : May 28th 2018

Are you regularly logged on our voice communication?
Yes
Do you actively speak on our voice communication?
Yes
Do you have any particular skills?
I can give constructive criticism and have a lot of patience with people. I would also consider myself quite friendly towards new players and my English is good enough to confidently communicate with other people. After 2 years of being on this server i have joined and helped with a lot of jobs, because of this i know what is asked for and needed during one . I am a decent builder in most styles and know when something can be considered good or bad, I have also welcomed over 5000 people on MCME.
Why are you applying for this rank?
Jobs are in my opinion one of the most fun things to do on MCME and they can really reflect the way new people look at us as a community. I would also like to share my knowledge of building to new players. I like working on things that can be done in a shorter amount of time so i don't get bored of it, this is a one of my main reasons as most jobs don't last longer than a few hours.
There are also a lot of small jobs that could be worked on in the near future and i'd love to help along with those.
Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:
small list of builds

Status
Not open for further replies.