• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted xXThe12thXx's Artist Application

xXThe12thXx

Yellow Flower Puncher
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Date
April 11th, 2018.
Jobs and Plotbuilds
Jobs: I have done countless jobs that I don't remember the names of and who hosted them, but here are some of the recent ones:
Wall and Arches smoothing in Moria - aVeryAngrryBadger (Khazad Connector)
AUBlockmixing2b - aylalya (-3203 / -47 / 2171 near /warp Agar)
AuBlockMix - aylalya (-3203 / -47 / 2171 near /warp Agar)
Stalagmites for Wyatt - Wyattrox03
GladdenVeg2 - aylalya (near /warp Gladden Fields)
Plotbuilds: As with the jobs section I have done quite a few plotbuilds and don't remember all of them but here are some of the recent ones:
Anorien Ruining Houses - w0rldunder (plotworld at -4017/ 113 / -1158)
Agar Stilt House - aylalya (-3238/-42/2064)
Agar Stilt House - aylalya (-3246/-37/2051)

Theme Builds
Rohan wall and watch towers - quite an old build but the rp hasn't been updated. The plot got cleared but there are images of it down below.
Additional Builds
Vaulted Ceiling Small (-9853/-59/4961}
Bridge (-9886/-57/4983}
Gladden Field House Unruined (-9990/-56/5015}
Lake Vegetation and Block Mix (-9874/-56/5146}
Freebuild Area (-9969/-60/4962)
Gate House (-9835/-60/4986)
Vaulted Ceiling Large (-1228/-57/6810)

My Interests
My major interest involves doing vegetation. Creating and making areas such as rivers and forests feel more alive with bushes and vegetation is really enjoyable, minus building trees. I also really enjoy working in Gondor and Eraidor building styles. I enjoy working on buildings and ruined buildings in these styles. I am working on learning how to build larger structures in these styles such as the gate house I mentioned earlier. When it comes to building in moria, I enjoy it but it is not my favorite style, and I haven't built in it in quite a while.
My Motivation
My motivation for building on MCME is the love of the community. I'm coming up to five years on this server and this community has kept me coming back and back again. This server and the community has given me so much good times and happiness that I want to give back to it by helping build it and make it interesting enough to attract new players to this server to and let them experience the same greatness of this server that I have!
Images of Builds:

B)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230115-193523.png
    Screenshot_20230115-193523.png
    1 MB · Views: 68
Update 2
Jobs: -Sealtites2 ~ Leader: Wyattrox03 ; building stalagmites in Wyatts Moria cave thing.
-AUsmoothing_13 ~Leader: Rudolphius ; smoothing terrain.
-Dustinmars ~Leader: Wyattrox03 ; dust derp fixing in Moria!
-Phoenix_Trial_Job ~Leader: Phoenix108 ; river block mixing and waterlogging

Plotbuilds: -Moria Khazad connector pillar and arch ruining for Joske.
-Ruining part of a building for Rwyland ~ In Progress

Additional Builds: Nothing finished here, but working on an interior for my gate house and adding streams and making vegetation concepts for my lake project in my freebuild.

Update 3
Plotbuilds:
-Landslide near Agar 'n' Udul for Aylalya ~ Images Below
-River block mixing and slabbing in Gladden Fields for Phoenix108
-Smoothing Terrain at West Gate for Joske
-Ruining part of an Anorien Fort for Rwyland ~ Images Below
-Anorien house ruining for World
-West Gate River detailing and vegetation for Joske
-Agar House (was during the build day job, but I didn't do a job section on this update so here it is)
-Blockmixing and doing vegetation for Carrock River for Hypr ~ In Progress

Additional Builds: -Stream for my lake ~ Still a work in progress on its design ~ Images Below
-
Log Cabin ~ Images Below