• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Your Favorite Region in MCME

What region on the build server of MCME do you like the best?

• Eriador

• Rohan

• Gondor

• Lothlorien

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Portalrules333

One Of Us, One of Us
Credits
XP
I decided to post this thread/poll to find out which area of the map is the most loved (they are all beautiful, I can't decide for myself, actually).

This works the same as any other poll you have probably seen, just vote and (if you want) also make a post explaining why you picked that area. I am basing the options off of the four texture packs. So far, MCME's population seems to be primarily men of Gondor.

Alright, I have said enough, let's get to the survey!

Last edited:
He's trying to say that you spelled it wrong. It's spelled 'Eriador', not 'Eraidor'.
Oh dear, now I feel dumb.....4 different websites spelled it that way......it appears not everyone is graced with the gift of spelling :(

Thanks for correcting the poll!!

This thread has gradually slowed to a halt, and I think that its time has come.

I would like this thread to be locked now (calling all Enforcers), thanks for putting forward your opinions guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.