• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Your Favorite Video Games

0810DE91-6931-4837-8F12-2E8BB6C78E97.jpeg
I'm sorry but I'd like to reject your reality and substitute my own.

There is so many video game which I used to play like Battlefield 5, Call of Duty and many more. This is the great place to have I am so happy. Well, playing game for me is like keeping you active in the day to day life.

Oh and from the CoD series my favorite one was Call of Duty 2. Loved the multiplayer maps there.

Shane's Personal Top 10

This will show my age.... and my odd sense of "fun" as they are listed based upon what the game meant to me and not what I believe it ranks among all games.

Sea Quest - Atari 2600
Tetris & Dr. Mario - SNES
Mario Party 4 - NGC
Star Craft 2
Civilization III Complete
Metroid - NES/SNES
Animal Crossing - NGC
Super Mario All-Stars - SNES
Major League Baseball 2k11
EPYX Sub Battle Simulator - Apple IIe
Borderlands 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Battlefield 3
PlayerUnknown's Battleground

Super Tenis - SNES
It had a real-life impact for me since it taught me how to play tennis from keeping score to how and when to approach the net.

Asteroids - Atari 2600
My go-to game for that platform. Once rolled the score counter over 6 times in a row.

Quake II
The first large multiplayer FPS in university and my first FPS Clan, Clan Flying Bovine [cfb].

Mario Kart: Double Dash - NGC
My most played multiplayer racing game. Lots of fun with the kids.

Sim City - PC/SNES
Lots of hours of gaming from the original Sim City, Sim City 2000, and Sim City 4 Rush Hour.

Diablo II
A staple of "Game Night" for many years. The only game where I actually had a Max Level character with Optimal Gear.

Counter Strike 1.6
This was my go-to FPS for years. It was only recently dethroned as my most hours played Steam game by PUBG.

Mechwarrior Online
This was my go-to game from 2013 to 2018. I became a Unit Commander and liberated Terra and eventually became the de-facto leader/admin of the Free Worlds League Military website.

Minecraft
A Game Night regular. We played Vanilla & numerous FTB Modpacks and have tons of hours. Easily my 2nd most played game of all-time. My good friend GentlemanMonkey ran several servers and we built many things in Survival including... The 7 Ancient Wonders of the World to scale, a version of Helm's Deep, and a scale version of Lincoln Cathedral. We might put it down for a while for another game, but eventually we come back.

Game Genie w/ Super Baseball Simulator 1.000 - SNES
I love Baseball and Baseball History. This was the only baseball game, and likely the only game still, that lets you just edit teams and make them what ever you want them to be. The Game Genie let me cheat the normal limitations for points. I used this to play out numerous "what if" scenarios. I would run season prediction scenarios. I held Hall of Fame drafts with friends. Put in historical teams from single seasons. When we wanted to spice things up, we allowed use of Super Powers.

This was incredibly hard to make, but I think I got it. Some of these are based on game quality and others have a more sentimental value.

Yoshi's Island for the GameBoy - Although I'm definitely not as old as a GameBoy it was my first real personal gaming device, so a lot of memories were made with the different games I used to play on it. Yoshi's Island had such a good story and soundtrack, and the art was amazing as well.

Cry of Fear - I haven't really played much of the game, but that is because of how absolutely terrifying it is. The old looking, kind of janky graphics perfectly match Cry of Fear's intense and just awfully scary game play. Truly the best horror game I have ever played, and also the storyline (once revealed) is pretty deep too. Part of the game is actually progressing through the story, and the other part is just trying to survive.

Super Mario Bros 3 for the GameBoy - Another one of the GameBoy games I grew up on and truly a classic game, I never actually beat it because of a glitch in world 7 that I couldn't get past.

Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii - This game is just flat out good. From the story, to the actual game play, to the beautiful soundtrack, it is all around one of the greatest games ever. I spent a summer playing through the entire game and it was definitely worth it. The final boss fight was a little underwhelming though.

Super Mario World for the GameBoy - Super Mario World, in my opinion, is the best Mario game ever made. The soundtrack is a classic and I especially love the whole overworld/map where you can see all the levels. The boss fights are not too hard but not too easy, but the true challenge in this game is unlocking the dozens of puzzles hidden throughout the levels.

Counter-Strike : Global Offensive - This was the first game that I got into when I got my computer, so many memories were made of long nights grinding through the ranks (although I only got to silver elite master). The strategy and the mechanics of it are really good as well. It isn't just a casual shooter either - there is a level of skill needed to actually get good at the game.

The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim - Truly one of the greatest RPG's of our age, the immense amount of quests and characters in this game make it enjoyable for many long hours. I got really into this game and played it nonstop for about a year, and have around 500 hours in it.

The Long Dark - This game is a survival game set on a remote island in northern Canada, and it is incredibly hard. All electronics were shut off after some kind of EMP in the sky, and you were stranded on the island after a plane wreck. There are no people anywhere on the island. The enemy is nature. There is also a story mode but I don't really play that as much as I do the survival mode. This game's art, soundtrack, and mechanics are all outstanding. Warning though, if you get frustrated easily or don't like challenges I do not recommend this game.

Minecraft Java Edition - I have spent more hours on this game than any on this list by far, and I think it is around 1500 (though I'm not completely sure.) I got this game back in 2013 or so and have since spent many long hours on servers like Wynncraft, The Mining Dead, and, of course, MCME. It's a simple game yet quite amazing.

The Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion - Oblivion is my #1 favorite game. The quests, setting, characters, and soundtrack all combine to make an experience I have sunk many hours into over the years. After Minecraft, it was the first big game I got into. I have made many memories adventuring through the cities of Cyrodiil, and now any time I hear the soundtrack being played a wave of nostalgia hits me. While I may play Minecraft way more than I do Oblivion, Oblivion takes the crown as my favorite game.