• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Your Favourite AFK Spot

_Iru

Former Moderator Manager, King/Valar, ASIS Captain
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
So what is your favourite place to chill and let the world go by ingame?

Post yours below :)

x9maj6P.png

I've been known to AFK at the following places: the Party Tree, top of Bree Gate, top of the Pink Palace, and any buildings I've built on the server.

Henneth Annun duh, but I always do /player time 8:30 for the ambience :D
As you seem to want to mention that name quite often now, here some 'u's with accents for yo Henneth Annûn. Simply copy&paste em and tell me when ya need more ;)

ûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûûû

(yh i know nobody cares bout accents, but i do; they arent just some fancy decoration, they are important for elven as well as dwarven languages)

So what is your favourite place to chill and let the world go by ingame?
But...but...the world time doesn't change D:

But anyways, I actually never go AFK on the server. I just log off when I need to go. Buuuuut I can show you where I spend most of my time! (I just run around these rooftops)
2kx1nvD.png

I usually warp to Bagend and fly around and eventually find myself at the Old Forest. I usually get bored halfway through and stalk the forums, only to come back 10 minutes later to find that I'm still online.