• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Your Setup Thread

TheSpeedy_

One Of Us, One of Us
Credits
XP
Your Desk/Gaming Setup

So we've seen your desktop backgrounds, but not your setup!
Share your desk/gaming setups!

Jla2WcT.jpg

The Gear:
22" Moniter
2011 MacBook Pro
Cable Box
Playstation 3
Bluetooth mouse and keyboard
AppleTV
HDMI switch
5.1 Surround Sound system

So what does your setup look like? Share your photos here!

Your Desk/Gaming Setup

Jla2WcT.jpg

The Gear:
22" Moniter
2011 MacBook Pro
Cable Box
Playstation 3
AppleTV
HDMI switch

I love that you have a mini sting

(Note, this picture is barebones, still stuff off to the sides)
cVboj92.jpg

The Stuff:
my lenovo y510p
second moniter (I have no idea how big, probably around 18-19 inches)
my fancy mouse
my Earforce X32 headset
got a controller for pc off screen
Got my ASOIAF books
and random ipod cus i was too lazy to move it​

Your Desk/Gaming Setup

Jla2WcT.jpg

The Gear:
22" Moniter
2011 MacBook Pro
Cable Box
Playstation 3
AppleTV
HDMI switch

Hunger games? And I liked you..

Hunger games? And I liked you..
I have a collection of full sized movie posters around the room, this one happens to be there as I recently rearranged my setup. There are more, like The Hobbit, Avengers, Dark Knight Rises, Dark Knight Trilogy, etc.

In my opinion, it's a decent series made terrible by movie interpretations.
Really? I thought the movies were quite good actually, maybe even better than the books, but I guess thats cause im a movie guy.
Anyways lets get back on topic before a bounder starts yelling at us.

Here is my setup
nothing to crazy, honestly, my setup at my moms gets better (same laptop and stuff tho transporting is a b*tch)
Monitor is a viewsonic something or other
Laptop is a samsung that struggles to run skyrim
Mic is a blue yeti, used for youtube comms mostly, as i chat through turtle beaches usually.
Guitar is an ibanez gio aka first act guitar, gotta save for a better one
Then we got that ps4 swag
Sony master race
ySXZJGI.jpg

I'll take a pic and put it on my snapchat story later tonight, but ill update with a proper pic later as well.
Anyways, ordered parts today, here's mah rig: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/omglover/saved/ZwFH99
I'm thinking of naming her LaFonda.

Also definitely choosing Far Cry 4 as my free game from my 970. And i'll probably get an additional cpu cooler eventually for over clocking. As well as another hard drive for extra storage. (The true dream is to get another 970 for sli) (#Yolo#Swagapilla#ItsAllOgre)

I'll take a pic and put it on my snapchat story later tonight, but ill update with a proper pic later as well.
Anyways, ordered parts today, here's mah rig: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/omglover/saved/ZwFH99

Also definitely choosing Far Cry 4 as my free game from my 970. And i'll probably get an additional cpu cooler eventually for over clocking. As well as another hard drive for extra storage. (The true dream is to get another 970 for sli) (#Yolo#Swagapilla#ItsAllOgre)
Except for the case, that is nearly the exact same build I intend to build come summertime.

dude! i also ordered parts for a new computer today! what a coincidence!