• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted YourDearKing Voxel Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourDearKing

Is going on an adventure!
Commoner
Credits
XP
When did you join?
August 24, 2014.

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?
Artist, have had it for about 4 months in 2016 (other account), went into a hiatus, and was repromoted to artist since May (?) of this year.
(My forum rank has yet to be updated.)

How experienced are you with Voxelsniper?
Having made some terrain outside of MCME, I know pretty much the whole command line and its usage.

Will you need instruction in using Voxel once you acquire the badge?
Some further tips would be nice.

Why do you need this badge?
Required for making the terrain of No Man's Land between Mordor and the Nindalf, as part of my project overseen by @BWOT

What to you is a responsible and mature player?
A member of MCME who regards himself "working" rather than "playing" Minecraft, had a history of no infractions over the years, had been artist for 2 years and counting, and has extensive MCME building experience already under their belt.

Quote Reply

Report Edit

Accepted, you have shown you will be capable of using the badge effectively and responsibly. You will receive it once I have a chance in-game. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.