• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Yudaz

Yudaz

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Yudaz
Date Joined : 09 February 2014
Themed Build participated in: Forannest, Beacons of Gondor, partly Laketown and Haudh in Gwanur

What building style I prefer:
I've focused myself to like the Gondor building style more than any other, after building a lot of Osgiliath houses - in relation to that I preferred the overall medieval building style before.

Application Text
The reason I want to apply for becoming Artist, is because I simply enjoy building. I'm good at taking constructive critique, and I'm good at following instructions.

Lately I've been asked a lot if I've ever considered becoming an Artist, in contrast of that I wasn't asked a single time when I actually applied for it. So I decided to update my application with screenshots from my new builds, as well as my old ones.

I've been building a lot of buildings for Osgiliath the last weeks (outside organized builds) - as I'm in the Osgiliath Building Team.

Last edited:
Post them in an album next time please. I dont want to download or click 5 times before i see the pictures.