This guide to run a pvp game was originally posted by DSESGH:
- Unlock the server with /locker lock. This is also the command to lock the server when you're done.
- Do /pvp game quickstart <map-name>. The format for the map names is: MM-GG (MM = first two letters of the map title, GG = gamemode abbreviation.) For a one word map (i.e. Rivendell, Hobbiton, etc.) the two letters are just the first two letters of the map (i.e. RI for Rivendell, HO for Hobbiton). For a two plus word map (i.e. Caras Galadhon, Ost-in-Edhil, etc.) the letters are the first letters of each word in the title (i.e. CG for Caras Galadhon, OIE for Ost-in-Edhil). For the gamemode the letters are: Team Slayer - TS, Free-for-All - FFA, Team Deathmatch - TDM, Infected - IN, One in the Quiver - OITQ (except Breredon-Haysend, which is OITC - derp), Ringbearer - RB, Team Conquest - TC.
So, for example, Rivendell - Team Slayer would be RI-TS, Hobbiton - Team Deathmatch would be HO-TDM, and Minas Tirith - Team Slayer would be MT-TS.
- I think this is all of them:
- Breredon-Haysend (TS, FFA, TDM, IN, OITC)
- Weathertop (TS, FFA, TDM, OITQ, RB)
- Ost-in-Edhil (TS, FFA, TDM, IN, OITQ, TC)
- Helms Deep (TS, TC) - Wall blowing only works on TS
- Fornost - City (TS, FFA, TDM, IN, OITQ) - Haven't gotten the other 2 maps added
- Hobbiton (TS, FFA, TDM, IN, OITQ)
- Rivendell (TS, TDM, IN, OITQ)
- Minas Tirith (TS)
- Caras Galadhon (TS, FFA, TC)
- Edoras (TS, FFA, TDM, IN, OITQ)
- Rohan Village 1 (TS, FFA, IN)
- Set the game parameters, which are as follows (these arecaps sensitive):
- Team Slayer: End kill goal. Set using /scoreboard players set End kills #
- Free-for-All: Time in minutes. Set using /scoreboard players set Time Kills #
- Team Deathmatch: No parameters needed
- Infected: Time in minutes. Set using /scoreboard players set Time players #
- One in the Quiver: No parameters needed
- Ringbearer: No parameters needed
- Team Conquest: No parameters needed
- Once everyone has joined (using
/pvp leave then/pvp join <staff name> - their names should be green on the tablist), do "/pvp game start" to start the game.
- Play the game
- Once you are done with all the games you want to run, do /locker lock. This will kick every non-staff from the server and lock it.
Brings you from another server to the pvp server.
- /pvp game quickstart <map-name> <game-parameters> [test]
Creates and queues a new pvp game. For Information about <map-name> <game-parameter> see the guide above. Optional argument test pevents sending a broadcast message to announce the game.
- /pvp game start | end | getgames
Starts a previously queued game, ends a queued or running game or gets a list of queued and running games.
- /pvp join
Joins a queued or running pvp game.
- /pvp kick <player>
Kicks a player from a queued or running pvp game and teleports him to the main world server.
- /pvp rules <gamemode>
Displays pvp rules.
- /pvp pipe
Gives you a pipe. Why? No idea.
- /pvp stats [clear]
Displays pvp statistics or resets pvp statistics
- /pvp removegame <map-name>
Permanently removes a map.
- /pvp togglevoxel
Enables or disables VoxelSniper plugin
- /pvp lobby
- /pvp map <map-name> <subcommand>
- /locker lock | kickall
Argument lock locks or unlocks the pvp server which means other players can do /pvp to get on the server.
Argument kickall connects all players without PvP Manger permission to mainworld server.
You can use local chat at the pvp server, it's range is 20 blocks
Global chat has pvp prefixes and is not linked to other servers