• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled _Tbm unlimited WE

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Tbm

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hello community, my name is Tobias and first of all I like to say Wow. this is server is really blowing my mind and I am really amazed how much work and creative juice you have put into it.

I am making this application because I would love to explore my capabillities of creating something outstanding, in in realm of LORT. It's been a long time since I have felt so motivated building and it might have something to do with the community but also the creations.

When did you join?
I think I joined the 27th of november but I am not 100% sure on that.
What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
Adventure and I have been that since I join ^-^
How experienced are you in FAWE?
I have worked with FAWE since it came out, so yes I have ALOT of experience with it. I use it on daily basic.
Will you need instructions in using worldedit once you have the badge?
No, I know how to use it wisely and I know my way around the commands. I have used it almost when it came out so I know a trick or two :)
Why do you need this badge?
Well to be honest, I want to create amazing stuff in the freebuild and show you my worth which is my endgoal. I want to be part of this server and help it grow and create amazing things for the users to explore and adventure through.
What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
World edit can be very dangrous in the wrong hands, So to me think twice before you use a command and don't break stuff on purpose!!!!

I hope you will consider my application, I know I am only a small adventure but my mind is exploding with ideas and builds :)

Hey Tbm,
I'm happy you want to help us building Middle-earth!
You already wrote that world edit is a quite dangerous tool, especially the unlimited WE badge. So you'll understand that we want to know you much better before considering you for such a tool. Though it's not a formal requirement, full WE badges are given (almost) exclusively to Artists.
Again I'm really happy you want to help and we could need some more people with good WE skills. So please consider to go for Artist first. The best way to do so it to participate in jobs which are started by Designers and Foreman. Unfortunately there are not that many jobs at the moment as many projects are waiting for the server bein updated to mc 1.14. If there is no job you can always participate in a Themed-build. Do command /theme to claim a plot. There is a new theme almost every week. Information about the current theme can be found here: >>Themed-builds<<
With screenshots of a Themed-build you can apply for Artist here: >>Artist Applications<<

Looking forward to meet you at the server
-Eriol

Status
Not open for further replies.