• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

_Thorzad_

Durin_IV

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
Hello i would very much like to be promoted to Artist! Ok to start off i joined the server 20 december or something like that and I'm a huge Lotr/The Hobbit fan so i found this server and it is amazing and i really want to be a part of it. So i often ask if any1 has a job for me but then a designer came to me and looked at my plot and he said that i should apply for artist and that i won't need adventurerjobs if i become artist. Before that when i asked for jobs there was no one who had a job for me so i mostly just worked on my theme build plot. So i haven't done anything on middlearth.

Here are some screenshots of a dwarven kingdom, and I've built it myself!
Y1k7cyk.png
AuHBQne.png

I like building dwarven, gondorian, rohirric, arnorian and outside the lotr themes i like to build terrain and mounts etc.

Last edited:
Your image links are broken for me. I'm not sure what service you used to host them, but most people on here usually use imgur. Try uploading your pictures there and editing your post with the links.

Thank you for your application! I would like to give you some tips on what you can do to increase your chances to get accepted:

First would like to give you feedback about your builds, but the screenshots you posted aretiny for me (90x90 px) so I can't really see much, but they seem to be quite interesting. Please post larger versions of the pictures.
Second you can improve your chances to get Artist by helping with >>jobs and plotbuilds<<. When you finished such a task for a Designer, remember to ask the Designer to give points to your application as described >>here<<. I will probably make more jobs in the days ahead mainly at the evenings (europe, around 20 pm GMT).

Thank you for your application! I would like to give you some tips on what you can do to increase your chances to get accepted:

First would like to give you feedback about your builds, but the screenshots you posted aretiny for me (90x90 px) so I can't really see much, but they seem to be quite interesting. Please post larger versions of the pictures.
Second you can improve your chances to get Artist by helping with >>jobs and plotbuilds<<. When you finished such a task for a Designer, remember to ask the Designer to give points to your application as described >>here<<. I will probably make more jobs in the days ahead mainly at the evenings (europe, around 20 pm GMT).
Ok, so when im Done with my arnorian themebuild i will post it with bigger pictures and ill. try to ask for designers to rate my builds! @Eriol_Eandur

Last edited: