• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

A Whole New Music Thread

A little bit of Belgium
The Van Jets - Broken Bones

Admiral Freebee - Breaking Away

Admiral Freebee
Das Pop - The Game

So this is "the ballad of Sweeney Todd (reprise)" and basically all the people who died during the play come together right at the end and the sing a altered version of the song sung at the start. This is by far my favourite part of any play I've seen (back
story for people wandering why these blood covered people are singing).

Great cover. The video it was used for is also pretty cute, and really well done, you may have seen some behind the scenes shots of it on reddit.

Original for those interested. Both are great, really cool to hear two versions, not to mention versions sung by a male and female.

Also, don't know if this has been posted before (or if i posted it before), too lazy to check, but here ya go.

Some songs for your consideration
Sia - Eye of the Needle (classy)

Crystal Stilts - Delirium Tremendous (alternative)

Killer Be Killed - Wings of Feather and Wax (Metal)

Kool G Rap - My Life (OG hiphop/rap)

Owen Pallett - The Riverbed (chill electronic)

Just another GoT cover... Oh wait New Orleans style!!!

scatcattt.gif