• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

A Whole New Music Thread

These are a few songs that deviate from my usual genre
Streetlight Manifesto - A Moment of Silence

Coldplay - Viva la Vida

Linkin Park/Evidence feat. Pharoahe Monch - H! Vltg3

Last edited:
:D
There's plenty more..
Coming Home

So Far Away

Strength of the World

Critical Acclaim

@wyliewylie, I should've told my English teacher about M.I.A. when we were doing war poetry. It would have relevance to the topic, but more importantly, I would get to listen to that amazing song in class :D

In english class last year we had to analyse song lyrics, i did afterlife!

This has most likely been posted already but with the Animal skin week I just couldn't resist. :)

@spike010 @wyliewylie Which is their best album, in your opinion?
Nightmare
PastedGraphic-4-792414.tiff

This album is probably my second favourite of all time, only beaten by Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory.
Then, in my opinion, their self-titled album is second best.
avenged_sevenfold_cover_2007.jpg

Last edited:
@spike010 @wyliewylie Which is their best album, in your opinion?
Are you thinking of buying one?
Its hard for me to say, they're all great, id say... hmm id alsmot say i like waking the fallen, city of evil, self titled, and nightmare equally, them hail to the king and Sounding the seventh are not as good.

Waking is more of a metalcore feel, with screaming an singing, less technical soloing and stuff like that

City of evil is hard to describe. Probably their softest album, along with HTTk, not to many heavy parts that the other albums have. Lots of great guitar, fantastic drumming as well. Probably their least generic material. Some long epic tracks as well (well i guess all albums have that)

Self titled is what i like to call, an experimental masterpiece. Every song is different from the last so if thats something you like, then go for it. If you like an album to flow better then maybe not.
But its got a ton of variety and amazing moments!

Nightmare is easily their most proggressive album if thats something you like with songs just transforming from one thin into something completely different.
Its got a tom of emotion, being about the death of the Rev. It flows very nicely as well.
And the last two songs on the album are crazy crazy unnaturally good lol

Sorry for my long ass post but i really like a7x haha

EDIT
After reading my comment over i can see that i favour nightmare myself haha.
Every song is great, from the heavyness, to the ballads!