• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

A Whole New Music Thread

Halloween Post:
Scary Stuff Below// HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You (best halloween song)

Scott Walker - Epizootics!

SOAP&SKIN - SUGARBREAD

The Cramps - Human Fly

Death Grips - You might think he loves you for your money but I know what he really loves you for it's your brand new leopard skin pillbox hat

I kind of immigrated to this thread from the video game music thread, so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auKPa5QW6Ow
well ... it sounds maybe weird just alone, but in the situation its used in the game its really great

Btw, there is a great concert project called "video games live", they tour around the world and play only music from video games with a great light and video show. On twitch is a recording from the comiccon san diego from 2012? 13? don't know ... its about 5 hours long, because there a lot of interviews with martin o'donnel and other musicians before the actual concert. its just ... awesome

Last edited:
Dunno if anyone really sifts throught this thread anymore, but this is where i pick up a lot of my current music, so thought id make a few suggestions of my own.
Just some good plain rock.

Good band overall, pretty diverse, some of their stuff reminds me of two door cinema club if you know of them.

A bit more folksy(?) i guess id call it.

More acoustics

Watch this one while your high