• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

A Whole New Music Thread

Well then. THis song isn't good according to most people's taste, but quite a few people at my church love it:

And, naturally, the good old In the House of Tom Bombadil:

For some reason, when I stop the any song that I just posted, I really start feeling bad.

Last edited:
Heard this on the radio today... I'd forgotten these guy's used to be so good. Sucks that them selling out sorta craps all over their old message. Still a great song and album though.

Also some other stuff.

Also also some more old stuff... just cause it's another great day... or night... w/e. HEY YA!

Last edited:

Song starts at 1:57. Minchin is both a great comedian and talented musician, I hugely recommend him.

(One for the Brits)
This is probably the best thing ever! Skip to 5:00 for the best bit.

"Rule Britannia!
Britannia rule the waves.
Britons never, never, never shall be slaves."

Listened to a lot of Billy Joel tonight for some reason

of course, not all of the issues addressed in these songs are still relevant or contemporary, but i think they show the messages pretty well anyway