Let's walk in style, let's walk for a while
Magic carpet can wait, we're only passing the time
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
Are you gonna ob us or not?
Give us a job or give us the freebuild
Don't tell the new guy what happens with slash-kill
Ignore the warp list, Rivendell's a short trip
Ranking up's for the sad men
Can you imagine when Rohan is done
Turn our endless bonemeal into the sun
Covering deserts, or grassing the plains
The server's led by the, the mad men
Forever droog, I want to be forever droog
Do you really want to dig forever, forever and ever?
Forever droog, I want to be forever droog
Do you really want to dig forever? Forever droog
Some are the build staff, some are the guides
Some are the officers and some are the kings
Sooner or later, they all will be gone
Why don't they stay droog?
It's so hard to feel alone like old members
I don't want a revamp like Bree built by players
Climb the Endless Stairs in Moria
And the Stairs are forever
So many adventurers are joining today
So many survivals that we cannot play
So many people who used to be blue
We're with them too
Forever droog, I want to be forever droog
Do you really want to dig forever, forever and ever?
Forever droog, I want to be forever droog
Do you really want to dig forever, forever and ever?
Forever droog, I want to be forever droog
Do you really want to dig forever?