• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Add a command to teleport to the center of plotsq

Tidc

Another Moria Worker
Supporter
Credits
XP
Unless I've missed this in the plotsquared command manual, there's no command to teleport you to the center of plotsq. I think it could be useful for people to tp there and (re)read the instructions there. Just so they don't have to aks other people on the server (also it's possible none is online who knows the answer) or look it up themselves (might be hard for new people to find the manual)

/mvtp plotsquared
The description given in the plotsquare guide just says it teleports you to the plotsq world. Also when I used /plotsquared teleports you to where you last where on the world. Since both /plotsquared and /mvtp plotsquared are listed as functionally the same command, I interpreted this as them having the same command.

Could the guide maybe clarify that /mvtp plotsquared teleports you to the center of the world?

The description given in the plotsquare guide just says it teleports you to the plotsq world. Also when I used /plotsquared teleports you to where you last where on the world. Since both /plotsquared and /mvtp plotsquared are listed as functionally the same command, I interpreted this as them having the same command.

Could the guide maybe clarify that /mvtp plotsquared teleports you to the center of the world?
/mvtp plotsquared and /plotsquared are NOT the same command. The first command teleports you to the spawn location of plotsquared world (which can be set to any location we want). The second command teleports you to your last location at plotsquared server.