• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Anduin Cave Contest

Update Extension
After a few requests from several community members, I have decided to extend the Cave Contest by 7 days.
People voiced to me their wishes to be able to finish the Cave Plots by the end of the Contest.
I've considered this for a bit, and have decided to go along with it.
Mainly, because I've seen what you all have come up with so far in your plots, may it be you as a team or you going solo.
I've seen a lot of creativity so far, which makes me happy, I've seen people learn new techniques and make friends.
There are a lot of good plots already, and it will be hard for me to make a proper decision at the the end.
You, every single one of you, have made me super proud so far. Good job!

The Contest is extended by 7 days.
The New Deadline will be Sunday 26th of November 2023.
For this, I am considering the end of the day based on the US West Coast to be the cut-off line for the contest.
I wish you all good luck for the remainder of the contest.

Cave Contest Results

As the cave contest has come to a close, the winners have been decided.
I would like to give a big thank you to everyone who participated, you all did a great job, and I'm super grateful of having you in the community.
To not keep you all waiting, I will go straight ahead into announcing the winners of the contest. More information you can find in our next edition of the MCME times.

First Place:
Team Dove Gang: @Maximator @Easy_Silas @Romanian_Hamster @Colophonia @bruceboy55

Second Place:
Team Girlsquad: @aylalya @Sandaluna @PastaBologneseV

Third Place:
Team GAT3: @GAT3Memory
Team 3 Green Cherries: @Green_Giant @Chipped_Cherry @D3rr3x

Honourable Mention:
@maski98 for suffering from success

I hope you had a lot of fun during the contest. You all did great work, surprised me a lot, and have shown me the beauty of the community again.
Thank you a lot. The winning cave will be pasted in soon in the near future.

I hope to see you again in other activities around the server!

2023-11-29_18.02.28.png
2023-11-29_18.08.56.png
2023-11-29_18.10.48.png