• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Announcement on the Recent Events on MCME

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RubenPieterMark, you seem to take everything that the leadership does as the Divine Word and anyone who disagrees with them as the enemy. You told us to "just leave" in an earlier thread when we trying to give the community some information on what had happened. Now you're saying people like @Glov and @Commandotrigger are worthless to the server, and that @kisos, @Eaglz24, and I are rightfully banned for making jokes outside of MCME. Why don't you come into my house and record what I say while you're at it? As for the other banned members, others have elaborated here already why they were banned unjustly. Atlan and Wheelee were banned for having a conversation which should have resulted in a warning from an enforcer, not a straight ban. They didn't do anything to deserve that.

Friendships were lost because people turned around and said "nothing of value is lost there" when discussing our bans, despite the fact that we considered these people server buddies. And in your case, it's because you tell us to "just leave" without even wanting to listen to our version of the facts, when I especially considered you a good dude.
At some points you're right, for example that I think Glov and Commandotrigger contributed more badly than well to MCME. Also I think that what you, Kisk and Eaglz did was wrong, though I disagree with your bans. As what you said with to 'just leave', I was -like I said many times before- referring to all the d*nkmemes. I do not take stuff of the staff for Divine Words. I give my opinion of what I think is right.
Why don't you come into my house and record what I say while you're at it?
I think you've said more than enough. Just take a step back and consider that this is a minecraft server and that you're personally asking me to come to your house. That's very sad

Please forgive me guys, but I am going to lock this one, your back and forth is not going anywhere, its just getting more and more agitated. If you have clear open questions or suggestions on what we can change, voice them over in the official thread I made please.

-- locked --

Status
Not open for further replies.