• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Annuminas pt2

You addressed it much better than that one guy that was furious at an overlooked windmill in Pelennor Fields some months back. Though I'm surprised the wool is not spiky slate : p.

jSYxD2nJ6rbkH.png

Progress Update!
  1. Ruining of all the middle class housing is almost done!
  2. Artists! The fisherman houses outside of Annuminas need ruining
  3. Ruining of all the rich class housing will open soon
  4. Road and wall jobs to be expected starting this weekend when I get home
  5. WE NEED MORE RICH HOUSES (/warp annuminas fb)

ARTISTS! There are small houses marked with white wool to be ruined in the farming district, please do these in your free time as they should not take very long at all!

EVERYONE ELSE! Please either build a house or two for the Annuminas Rich House Build (/warp annuminas fb) OR ask me and I can give you permission to do some ruining!

I noticed that when you ruin the walls, which are hollow, you forget to plug the holes. It results in super long and thin vertical and horizontal holes, which isn't very realistic ;) ...

I noticed that when you ruin the walls, which are hollow, you forget to plug the holes. It results in super long and thin vertical and horizontal holes, which isn't very realistic ;) ...
Look at the section left of the gate

All other holes are simply me going trigger happy with my voxel brushes to get things started for detailing later

Update:

All but two houses are ruined in the lower districts (should be done by tomorrow)

Expect jobs this week

ARTISTS! Here is stuff you can do without me:
  1. Ruin the walls and towers (check the front for an example)
  2. There are 2 remaining farm houses that need ruining and ranger fortifications
  3. Add rubble around the houses and such

Last edited:
Let the ruining of the rich district begin!
Listen to this while ruining

ANNUMINAS RICH HOUSE RUINING
/warp AnnuRuin

Guidelines on how to ruin are present on site, note:
Light Green = Normal Ruining
Dark Green = Heavy Ruining
Red = Don't Touch It!

Rules:
1) If its not a house dont touch it
2) Work on one house at a time
3) Dont just grief, ruin with style

4) Review the presented guidelines!

Last edited:
A few notes:

Adventurers:
  • Keep ruining those houses! Only a few more houses to go!
  • If you have had +2 houses accepted - you have permission to fix any of the orange marked houses as people have either abandoned these or unsuccessful fixed them
Artists: (pls do in free time)
  • Burial Sites - please finish ruining these! (light green wool)
  • Entry Bridge to Rich District - started, needs finishing (light green wool)
  • Several Rich Houses (white wool)

Last edited:
UPDATE!

Only a few more houses left to ruin adventurers so please warp to "Annuruin" and finish those up!

Artists! Some houses have been marked with orange wool and corresponding improvements to be made. As these are all really small jobs that should take you only a few minutes each, please try to do some of these in your free time!

EVERYTHING IS ALMOST DONE!!!

What does that mean for you? It means speak now or forever hold your tongue! If you have constructive critique that is somewhat reasonable and doable in a not too long amount of time (cough @Ardelenia / @Bombur8 cough), please comment sooner rather than later so we can put this project to rest finally after far too long.

Also all you former Annuminas people (@Iru , @Wollip666 , @Tryfor34 ), I would love your opinions as well since this was originally your baby before we adopted it.

Things that will be added in the coming days:
  • Palace will be fully ruined
  • Small trees will be added DONE
  • More flooding/puddles DONE
  • Finish the roads DONE

Last edited: