• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Application for Becoming a Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

rokufuzzybear

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : rokufuzzybear
Date Joined : July 27, 2016
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: I am from the good ole U.S. of A and can usually be one, before school starts, anywhere from 2:00 PM to 12:00 AM.
Are you regularly on our voice communication? No, but I can be and would be if I joined, which I currently have not done due to me not knowing how too/not being invited.
Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes, if, as I said before, I was joined.
What makes a great Guide according to you? People may think that being a guide is just knowing a lot about whatever world you are guiding in, which is a part of it, but to me you need a lot more than that. Guides are there as sorta a beacon of hope for new players who have no idea what they are doing or even how to do anything. Guides are there to be supportive, charismatic, and most of all, a overall good friend and ally to anyone on the server who needs their assistance. Knowing the world is great, but that is only one piece. Thanks for reading this and I await your approval.

Sincerely,

rokufuzzybear

Thank you for applying for Guide rokufuzzybear!

I appreciate you want to help. Your application seems a bit early though. Guides should have some experience at the server to be able to do their job. They are supposed to welcome and help new players. If you not already done so please read the section about Guides in the Ranks and Duties document and the Guide Manual.

So your first step to become a guide is to join the MCME build server at build.mcmiddleearth.com and our discord https://discord.gg/fJpxXjs

Guides are very important for a welcoming atmosphere and are helping to create a great community.
Here are some tips how to improve your chance to get considered for guide:
  • Be very active on the server with helping an welcoming people
  • Answer questions or help them to find the person who can help them
  • Invite and help people getting into build jobs
  • Ask new players if they want so see some places and if they are interested show them around at the server
  • Be friendly and communicative
In other words show us you are really dedicated to become a great Guide. We will discuss your application among the Guides based on our observation of your activities on the server. If we consider to accept you application we will as you to run a trial tour - a short tour of any location lead by yourself.
Bear in mind each applicant will be evaluated on their merits and their overall character as individual within the Community, as well as the overall success of their trial tour.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask myself or any of the current guides, through Discord, the forums or on the server.
Thank you once again for your interest in pursuing the guide rank, and best of luck with your application.

Looking forward to meet you at the build server.

-Eriol for the Guide Team

Application closed and thread locked due to inactivity.
If you wish to proceed further with this application, please contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.