• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Artist Application UrmelAusDemIce

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrmelAusDemIce

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hello, i'm UrmelAusDemIce and i joinined the first time in January 2016.

Since then i did a few jobs but i had a stressfull time in the RealLive™, so therefore i was not that much active.
Until this year! Since the beginning of 2018 i started doing some Themed Builds and helping out in some jobs.
I quickly became Commoner and starting to get known on the MCME.

My Themed Builds so fare are:

Amon Hen:
full

Ent-House:
full

Palace of the Grey Havens:
full

Morgai Bridge:
full

Vineyard:
full

Unfortunately i got no Screenshots from the jobs i participated. :(

My other Interests are:

- paying Bass-Guitar (and sometimes acoustic guitar)
- building LEGO (yes, real world minecraft is still a thing)
- photography and creating short films

Motivation:

I am in love with the Tolkien universe since i watched the LOTR triology in cinema back in 2001.
I would love to help building this amazing wold to the most glorious recreation of Middleearth.

As a bonus i made a video to show my builds, but you are welcome to visit them yourself ingame :)

[ --- recommended to view in Full-Screen with audio volume UP ! --- ]
MCME Themed Builds

More references:

Theme-Build of the Week - Vineyard [25/03/18]:
~The MCME Times~ [25/03/18] Announcements

Theme-Build of the Week - Morgai bridge [11/03/18]:
~The MCME Times~ [11/03/18] Announcements

Theme-Build of the Week - Ent House [25/02/18]:
~The MCME Times~ [25/02/18] Announcements

Greetings
Urmel

Last edited:
Hello Urmel,

Your application has been accepted! Congratulations to the Purple Legion! I will work with you on some aspects before leaving you to do what you want but a job well done. Also, you didn't tell me you made videos ;) A very elaborate application for sure.

Of course it was Super. And he deserves it!

Prehaps the best written application I've ever seen, and your build skills are immaculate

Fab video too :)

Accepted in 57 minutes? Wow. Beats my time of 2 days quite substantially, although I don't know if that was the previous record or not.
Either way, I know this is a bit late but welcome to the Purple Legion, feel free to pick up your new colours at the gate of the Artist Stronghold at /warp Artist Base in Freebuild and add your name to one of the pillars in the Hall of Artists as well if you'd like.

Accepted in 57 minutes? Wow. Beats my time of 2 days quite substantially, although I don't know if that was the previous record or not.
Either way, I know this is a bit late but welcome to the Purple Legion, feel free to pick up your new colours at the gate of the Artist Stronghold at /warp Artist Base in Freebuild and add your name to one of the pillars in the Hall of Artists as well if you'd like.
My time was three days I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.