• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Balrog Riddle

Following your logic...

Firetrucks have 4 wheels and 8 men.
4+8=12
There's 12 inches in a ruler
Queen Elizabeth
was a ruler
The queen Elizabeth
was also a ship
That ship sailed the seven seas
Those seas had fish in them
Those fish had fins
The Finns fought the Russians
The Russians wore red
Firetrucks are always rushin(g)
Is that why firetrucks are always red???????????

The point?
Don't read too much into things.
So, where's the firetruck in Moria? :)

Maybe someone thought it was a balrog and started with those rumors.

I remember seeing that a couple years ago when i was a lot younger and thinking it was suposed to be a balrog.
When i went back and found it again i laughed, but who knows, there still good be a balrog hidden deep within somewhere!

I remember seeing that a couple years ago when i was a lot younger and thinking it was suposed to be a balrog.
When i went back and found it again i laughed, but who knows, there still good be a balrog hidden deep within somewhere!
Oh, I didn't know you have been playing for that long! To tell you the truth, I thought it was a statue of Gimli when I first went through.

-conspiracysnip-
Hey, maybe Tom Bombadil is actually everyone. He's oldest, fatherless, and only, and is leading out a solipsistic life where he imagines the rest of arda and all the people, etc. around him.
See pointland in Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions.
Top that shen.

Hey, maybe Tom Bombadil is actually everyone. He's oldest, fatherless, and only, and is leading out a solipsistic life where he imagines the rest of arda and all the people, etc. around him.
Top that shen.
I was going to say this! Maybe he's actually everything and everyone. He is the air, the trees, the rivers, the vala, Eru itself and everything else. He is the spirit of Ëa, he's Ëa itself and maybe still everything outside of it.

Top that shen.
Hmm so if Tom is everyone, he both had his finger bitten off at Mount Doom, and bit Tom's finger off at Mount Doom.

....confusing..........

Also, we are going a bit off topic here.

Well, technically Middle Earth is our planet. (We happen to be in the sixth age at the moment, which began with the fall of Nazi Germany.)
cket_zps3b7f4d37.jpg

I hope this helps:
Deep in Moria, underground,
Durin's Bane might be found.
Not in the lands above would it go,
'Cause the first line says that can't be so.
It's probably in a room, but there's a lot,
So if you've checked them all, maybe you've not.
This poem took so long, I practically died,
It's not even a riddle, but at least I tried.

I hope this helps:

Fixed it

I hope this helps:
K, I know it's in a room now......sigh..... that helps a lot.....thanks a bunch....[sobs]