• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled BananaDaGuerra's application

BananaDaGuerra

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
  • Date: 12 September 2019
  • Jobs and Plotbuilds: Road

Fishsomething (sorry).png

River side with Oberanio
    Oberanio (2).png
    Oberanio (1).png
  • Themed-builds:
    Ship: 855,5,41160
    I tried to build an elvish ship thinking about grey havens.
    Elf ship (2).png
    Elf ship (1).png

Elf ship (3).png
    Elf ship (5).png

Elf ship (6).png
    Elf ship (7).png

Elf ship (8).png
    Elf ship (4).png
  • Additional Builds:
    I have been playing minecraft since 2010, most of the time in a single player creative world.
    Here's a Link of some random build I did alone, I never had feedbacks so they are pretty basic but a lot of grinding involved.
  • Your interests:
    I really love medieval style, I roleplayed an elf for years so I like elvish buildings but I also like big castles and fortress. I'm not so good at interiors because I never played with data packs so I had little blocks to work with.
    I've seen LOTR movies 7/8 times, red Lotr, the hobbit and silmarillion, a lot of gdr on Ultima online.
  • Your motivation:
    Playing minecraft really relax me, I've been building random things alone for years and when I found this server I immediately thought that this was the place for me, I love all of your buildings, and I want to help you and be a part of a big project.

I think that with that lake town theme, the rooves are way too simple and boring. I liked the interior, but there are a lot of things on the outside to fix. I'm excited to see your progress! Keep it up!

Hello Mr Banana are you free anytime this weekend to discuss you current build, i have several points that you can work and improve on. But your current builds show a good start for us to work on and improve.

Sorry if I didn't answer you but last week I've start working and didn't check the PC! I will be free this weekend if you want