• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted blocks119

Status
Not open for further replies.

blocks119

Dirt Conaisseur
Credits
XP
  • Date you joined the server . about three weeks now
  • Jobs and similar things. 2 theme builds but i dont have teamspeak so no jobs.
  • One or multiple links to screenshots of builds you made. Yogile - Easy photo sharing! desert city
    Yogile - Easy photo sharing! theme build tower of cirith and more desert-https://www.yogile.com/h68gwjoz#41m
  • Your interests: i enjoy building medevial castles and also desert style towns , i am particuarly apt at landscaping with voxel sniper or world edit and detailing, can also build modern
  • Your motivation: i am applying because i like building in short , i came on and was warmly welcomed and being artist would be great seeing as i cant participate in most jobs due to a lack of teamspeak. sad face :(------EDIT: i just got teamspeak*, i would love to help contribute to someting so awesome as mcme but i understand if i am rejected and ill keep helping where i can anyway. EDIT: i could also help with a plugin called custom gates if you want annimated gates back

Last edited:
Thank you for your application! I would like to give you some tips on what you can do to increase your chances to get accepted.

You filled every place of your plot and made a lot of details, that is very good. But everything looks quite chaotic. Try to make larger and more ordered structures next time. Have a look at Pelargir, Dol Amroth, Minas Tirith or Cair Andros for examples and try to adapt your style to the builds at MCME. For example your will not find flat half slab roofs on MCME.

Aside of the themed builds you can improve your chances to get Artist by helping with >>jobs and plotbuilds<<. When you finished such a task for a Designer, remember to ask the Designer to give points to your application as described >>here<<.

You really need to get >>teamspeak<<. Why? Read >>this<<. It is simple to install and there without a microphone there is indeed no more reason for parents to forbid it than to forbid minecraft. If you have problems with your parents not allowing it, you can ask @Will_em or me to talk to them about teamspeak.

Wait no wrong build, I bacically have built a new city with ordered streets and a giant market/ library - bank in the middle I'll once again post pictures when I get back to the computer (may be tomorrow)

Wait no wrong build, I bacically have built a new city with ordered streets and a giant market/ library - bank in the middle I'll once again post pictures when I get back to the computer (may be tomorrow)
Didn't see pictures of that build at your link.

Congratulations, blocks, you have been promoted to Artist! :D

I want to say something to it though: Your "thing" to voice ideas and make suggestions that often is pretty unique among the members of MCME. However you're ideas are mostly really great, and I appreciate your inputs. I want to point out two thing tho: As this is quite uncommon, some staff members may find it a bit annoying. If you perceive that, direct your ideas to me instead ;). Second, as Artist you are technically able to build everywhere on the map without a job. This does however not mean that you're allowed to build everywhere, so even when a really great idea jumps to your mind, please do ask first.

Other than that, check the Artist manual for some more usual information: Artist Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.