• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Buubadoof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buubadoof

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
Date: about 8-9months ago
Jobs: I have participated in road, seabed, wall, and decoraration/detail jobs.
I have participated in several theme builds as u may look at them.
interests: I like to build old medieval builds gothic, farms, castle's and other older themes.
motivation: My motivation is I love building and I love this server and I want to help make this server better and to its best potential. I have not been that active but Im swearing to a longer stay this time and this job would help. I hope I can help make this server better. Im not uploading any screenshots cause I don't do a ton of singe player building but instead on this or other servers. I sadly can't find the builds on other servers but you can see my theme builds of the Oliphanunt, The Hobbit Hole(forgot real name sorry) and the theme build currently. Of course if u ask for screenshots I will find as many as I can recall for you. LONG LIVE THE FELLOWSHIP

Theme build: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Theme Build: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Last edited:
Thank you for your application!

Please add screenshots of your Themed-builds to your application post above. This would make it much easier for us to have a look. When you do so, also reply to this thread to make us notice the update.

I posted the links u can look at them I understand there not that good but thats one reason I want artist to be better involved in the server and get better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.