• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled buzinger129

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzinger129

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
  • 22nd September 2017
  • Moria build/ruining, the Citadel challenge, putting down grass and flowers
  • The Moria bulild i helped build/do an interior of a house and i helped do detail and then ruin some halls in Moria
  • I like to build Dwarven and orcish builds
  • I love lord of the rings and i love big complicated builds, my friends are on here and it is an amazing sever that i would like to contribute to.

Attachments

• Moria.png
    Moria.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 205
  • Moria house 1.png
    Moria house 1.png
    503.1 KB · Views: 188
  • Moria house 2.png
    Moria house 2.png
    416.6 KB · Views: 190
  • Moria house 3.png
    Moria house 3.png
    558.5 KB · Views: 179
  • Moria house 4.png
    Moria house 4.png
    653.3 KB · Views: 190
  • Moria house 5.png
    Moria house 5.png
    480.9 KB · Views: 190
  • moria house 6.png
    moria house 6.png
    391.2 KB · Views: 179
Thank you for you application!

I already noticed you on the server when you helped with the jobs. This is a good start on your way to Artist. Most important are Themed-builds to show your skills on larger builds. Please participate in at least one (or a few) Themed-build and post screenshots of your build here.

-Eriol

I already noticed you on the server when you helped with the jobs. This is a good start on your way to Artist. Most important are Themed-builds to show your skills on larger builds. Please participate in at least one (or a few) Themed-build and post screenshots of your build here.

-Eriol
I ===

-Eriol
I have Done the citadel build challenge but i didn't screenshot it

I ===

I have Done the citadel build challenge but i didn't screenshot it
Definitely take some screenshots of it you can still find it in theme build! Themebuilds are super important as it shows you working by yourself without having a foreman or designer telling you how to build something. It shows of your creativity as a player and your individual skills. Also becoming a Commoner is very important as it shows you are trusted. Good luck on your app :)
- Super

Status
Not open for further replies.