• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Cant answer questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggib62

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Started the questions after the spawn room, but cannot choose an answer (a, b, or c..) Tried to chat but cant use that in the quiz, and cannot use mouse....

Chat is not blocked on server side in the quiz area. I guess you have it disabled in your client. Please check at game menue -> options -> chat settings -> chat shown.
To answer a question first press 't' to open chat which also brings up your mouse pointer. Then click at the right answer.
If you still have issues with the quiz don't hesitate to ask here again.

You have to answer the questions, typing "A", "B" or "C" on the chat, and follow the torches, that will direct you to the exit! :D

Last edited:
As far as im aware you can’t type in chat during the quiz, instead you use the mouse to click the alternatives in chat after pressing T. Also there are footprints on the ground that you can follow all the way out
Well, then with the mouse click on one of the letters "A", "B" or "C" to continue, obviously giving the correct answer. :D

Yes, I agree and thats the issue. I can't seem to get the mouse arrow/pointer to click on one of the answers. It should be easy (and probably something simple I'm missing...)

Yes, I agree and thats the issue. I can't seem to get the mouse arrow/pointer to click on one of the answers. It should be easy (and probably something simple I'm missing...)
You first have to press T to open chat, after which you can move around your cursor. I have also heard in the past that sometimes you can't click the right answer in 1.16, so try joining in 1.15.2 (the main version our server is on), thought I don't know how much of this is true

Status
Not open for further replies.