• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Do you think it is possible and would you help out?

• Yeah, sure! When do we start?!

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • I would love to see it happen, but probably wont help...

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Nah... great Idea but to hard to do :(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sorry, no interest

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
There was something like this for the beginning of Gondor too - we recorded a couple of big scenes that included the pretty much everybody as actors - it was super fun;)

Also, I don't really think we need skins, other than of course Denethor and Pippin. We already have orcish and gondorian armor, which will do well enough. Even if a little bit of somebody's arm or whatever is showing, it adds our own personality to the trailer.

I didnt see the orcish armor. The gondorian armor is allready colored green if you didnt see it. ;)
Are you in dse? There are some things i could need a designers help in first step.

And ya, it would be awesome if there would be many many people when it comes to filming :D

id love to help but i would only b able to do the simpler things :p

awesome awesome idea daddlio tell me if there's anything i can do

Ok so you do the Denethorskin?
We'll talk about roles when first step is finished. ;)

LegoMen: Just search the list and find something you wanna do. ;)

If you want to use the minecraft sounds you can get the sound files directly (they are in .ogg format tho, so some kind of converter would be required), however for copyright reason i'd suggest searching through some free sound databases (theres tons afaik)

Well the recording is done, still need someone who can handle some kind of filming-plugin-capture-thing

but seems like we still got some time ;) back then i didnt think gondor would still take that long tbh :p

Well the recording is done, still need someone who can handle some kind of filming-plugin-capture-thing

but seems like we still got some time ;) back then i didnt think gondor would still take that long tbh :p
Well we are already starting with revamping it, so it might take another while..

Well we are already starting with revamping it, so it might take another while..
triggered.jpg