• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled Chamber of Light Temple contest & Buildday!

If people want some feedback/help, feel free to hit me up if you want.
Do it through a pm (=private conversation) though, that way I get notified by email.
I won't help with inventing stuff, just feedback and alternative methods.

Although I think you guys will all rock out with your blocks out. :cool:

oi let me try this , i cant build so someone else can win
Team Name : Just Kill me now please, im actually building something, please help me, i might be insane, call 911

You will recieve comments on your plots on the 27th of november or on the 28th.

Be sure to complete your temples before this date, this way the feedback will be worth most.

Hello guys,

Yesterday I put some small comments on the builds. Unfortunately none are close to completion so I can give one piece of advice on all of your builds: finish them before december 3rd.

Greet from the beet

I will finish it if you give me an idea of what to add on the top @Beathaven (and if you could possibly add a stature where the orange wool is) :):D:D:p:rolleyes:

I don't know how the judge will slect a winner, but would it be possible that you copy every single "half-completed" temple into the real map and then take some screenshot with shader of it?

I don't know how the judge will slect a winner, but would it be possible that you copy every single "half-completed" temple into the real map and then take some screenshot with shader of it?
What would the purpose of this be?