• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Chunky Rendered Images

RubenPieterMark

One Of Us, One of Us
Supporter
Credits
XP
Hey fellow guys,
Over the course of the last weeks I have rendered the area around Rauros: from the Argonath to Nindalf. I received the world files from Q220 and used the program Chunky and Photoshop/paint.net for a lot of editing.

You've probably seen most of these in discord or r/minecraft already, but here they are officially.
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Here's a poor bonus specially made for you:
The file is too large to insert, so just use the link.

I love doing this and I hope @q220 will give me more world files. I'm especially thrilled for Rivendell, Helm's Deep and maybe huge overview renders of Pelargir.

After much asking, Q provided me with the Rivendell and Helm's Deep map files. Unfortunately the Rivendell files are corrupted, so I'm still waiting for news on that, but the Helm's Deep chunks were ready and well. I am still in the process of making new renders, but I couldn't wait to share these with you guys.

I also made a couple more renders of the old Argonath chunks, I will begin with those:
full

full

(I've posted this render before, but I've edited this one to be less dusty)
full

The chunks that I got also included a couple of villages, including Grimslade and Freca's Fortress, which I'll show you now.
full

full

full

Now we're getting to the renders that I'm writing this post for:
full

full

full

full

full

You might have noticed NPC's sneaking in the renders on one or two occasions. I am experimenting with this, as a matter of fact I am recreating a moment in the entire battle scene of Helm's Deep now. This includes several RSI's as a result of manually pasting hundreds and hundreds of entities in Chunky. Here are two sneak peaks peeks:
full

(Zoom in to see the Uruk-hai)

full

Just to make it clear: these have nothing to do with animations or anything with videos. It's only for captured moments. Hopefully this will still have some great results, especially at iconic movie scene locations.

Last edited:
I fear these renders were done a bit more rushed, than my previous works. Anyway, here they are.
full
full
full
full
full
full

full

full

saruman-preparing-his-speech.4353

full
Some of those renders might have included certain Lord of the Rings characters.

Apparently I hadn't posted these renders yet, of the area around Rivendell:

full
full
full
full

Last edited: