• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Cleverboi’s Artist Application

Clever

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hello,
My name is Clever previously littlebluepengin. I Participated in 1 theme build (deadmarshes) and believe that I would be a good pick for an Artist position. I have owned Minecraft for 5 years and have a lot of experience when it comes to building. My particular talent is red stone and functionality however I’m also skilled in Building and Small quickbuilds. For an example of my work check out my January 13 theme build. This only took me 3 hours of work. (mainly due to lack of texture pack knowledge and research) I honestly believe that my entry may even be good enough to win. I have always wanted an oprotunity to join a Lotr build project and this is the perfect opportunity. I have read the books multiple times, watches movies multiple times, memorized songs, researched lore, and even written a dwarvish inspired language. I am no stranger to the source material. If I were given the oprotunity I have many ideas I would like the implement into the already amazing server. Personally I know I will get slightly carried away in order to make sure that the server is fun for everyone no matter their playstyle.

If I were given the Artist role my builds would most likely Incorporate some of my other skills. I would love to add functionality to my builds when possible and necessary. I love every location I’m middle earth however particularly enjoy Elvish architecture, Dwarven Mines, and the chaotic evil of Mordor. Thank you for reading my application for the artist position if you would like the reach out to me (possibly for a voice call interview if necessary) please call me on discord [Clever] thanks again :)

Last edited:
Official Update on Status
**Application Reviewed**
Your application has been reviewed for the first time by Official Staff.
*Please follow format as stated above!!!

Job and Plotbuild
Please provide examples and screenshots!

Themebuild

Otherbuilds

*Discord DM Could not be Found: You either do not have a Discord Account or are Not on our Server* Please download/check Discord and send a message my way!

@Clever please look at the comments above. I know you are a good builder, so try to show us your skills in the provided format.:)

@Clever please look at the comments above. I know you are a good builder, so try to show us your skills in the provided format.:) Can we get an update plz, @Clever ???

Official Update on Status
**Application Canceled**
This application has been canceled for being too inactive. Contact me on discord or forums, to re-open it!