• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Colophonia's Tour Badge Application

Colophonia

Dirt Conaisseur
Supporter
Credits
XP
Hello Everyone,

after having spent quite some time on the server and already having had the minigames badge for a good part of it, i now would like to also apply for the tour badge as to be able to run more events for players on the server.
  • When did you join?
    • May 4, 2019
  • What is your current rank?
    • Commoner
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication?
    • yes
  • What do you think you can do to make a good tour?
    • A good tour is both entertaining and informative, it should include both Tolkien and server lore, and ideally has an interesting overarching theme. Also, an interesting mix of both well known and more unknown locations is important, so people can learn things about locations they might already know about, and also find out about new places.
  • Why would you like this badge?
    • I would like to make the server a more engaging place, especially for new people. With the tour badge i will be able to provide events other than minigames to new and old players, and inform them about interesting facts around Tolkien's world and our recreation of it.
-Colo