• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Competition] Arena

The sort of thing I'm looking for for those of you who are stuck:
SmiteGameMode-Arena.jpg

The sort of thing I'm looking for for those of you who are stuck:
Well, i didn't make anything like that, lol.
It has a mostly walled barrier, and a partially natural barrier, that cannot be jumped (I'm pretty sure)
It has 3 trees, a small ruin, a tower, and a small cavern as far as obstacles go.
The large tree can be climbed a little bit, as well you can climb and shoot from the tower (but watch your back).
3_zpsdaf90fd6.png

4_zpsb544fe3c.png

The small cavern runs below the tower and out to the cave that you can see in both pictures.
Sorry if it looks a little distorted, i put my FOV on max to show as much as possible.

It has a mostly walled barrier, and a partially natural barrier, that cannot be jumped (I'm pretty sure)
It has 3 trees, a small ruin, a tower, and a small cavern as far as obstacles go.
The large tree can be climbed a little bit, as well you can climb and shoot from the tower (but watch your back).
3_zpsdaf90fd6.png

4_zpsb544fe3c.png

The small cavern runs below the tower and out to the cave that you can see in both pictures.
Sorry if it looks a little distorted, i put my FOV on max to show as much as possible.
that is still very cool though.

3_zpsdaf90fd6.png

4_zpsb544fe3c.png

I love that arena AWOL. My only concern is that a player might find a way to climb up the cliffs to escape. Of course, I'm sure someone would shoot at him before he made it.

Could I make, like, secret rooms and TNT bombs? I know it's a bit strange but when me and my irl buddies make a PvP arena, we always do things like that.

I'm making an outline right now.

Okay, while I'm working, should I put hidden chests with potions and enchanted stuff in them?

Last edited:
Could I make, like, secret rooms and TNT bombs? I know it's a bit strange but when me and my irl buddies make a PvP arena, we always do things like that.

I'm making an outline right now.
That's a bit over the top. Just looking for a simple arena with a bit of cover maybe a tower or two.

Can I ask those of you who are competing but haven't posted their final product above to let me know their status? And if you're done, please post a picture.