• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

ConfusedLlama's Animation Badge Application

ConfusedLlama_

Another Moria Worker
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : ConfusedLlama_
When did you join MCME : 6th April 2020
What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?: Guide 2nd August 2020 (3 months)
Which WE badge do you have? limited world edit
Why should we give the animations badge to you? Ever since I joined MCME I have loved all the details like the custom resource packs, the extreme effort into perfecting every build and the animations. I am filled with joy whenever I run a tour and we go through an animated gate and I get loads of responses about how cool the animation is and questions like "wow, how did they do that?". When I receive these reactions I feel incredibly proud to be part of such an amazing project. I have always wanted to contribute in helping complete animations around the server.
What to you is a responsible and mature player? Understanding to the full extent of how to use the plugin and the consequences of making a mistake with a command. And only using the plugin when given the necessary permission by the designer or head builder of that area.

Hey Llama,

Thank you for your application and your interest in helping with animations. I assigned you to a practice area plot at /warp animPractice_ConfusedLlama_.
Please read the animations badge instructions: Animations Badge
Then use the Animations plugin manual. Copy some builds from main map to your plot and make them animated to get comfortable with the plugin. Tell me when you are done to get a final trial animation.

-Eriol

PS. Sorry for late reply. I'm just too busy o_O

I do have the ability to use world edit on the plot though
just not build for some reason

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-06 at 08.39.53.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-06 at 08.39.53.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 101