• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Constructive Criticism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care how active you've been in the last few weeks. That gives you absolutely no credibility or authority to speak on the happenings of the last few years. Stick to what you know.
im just saying that if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all how am i trying to get involved in what happened in the past couple of years. I think you should try and be a bit nicer m8 I'm giving an opinion and my opinion is final

34 years old and trying to intimidate teenagers on the internet, now that is a good meme
I'm not trying to intimidate you, I just want you to post with your main account like I am. If i was trying to intimidate you I'd making empty threats like "You want to be a tough guy, come be a tough guy in real life where it actually counts"

I cant believe we are having this discussion for the 500th time. Not sure if this was constructive criticism or an AC advertisement... also not sure how you guys are still trying to take the high road after all the spamming of our forums but whatever, just wanna hit one point that has been irritating me:

At one point I was banned over the use of the word "nigger". I can not express how glad I am to not have to think before I say something on a TeamSpeak/Discord, this is evidenced by my meteoric rise on the all-time-quotes-list. The use of this word was obviously against the rules of their family friendly server and I got slapped in the face with a three month ban.

This hits the core of the discussion to me in terms of what has been dividing the community (putting aside the building aspects for now). This is not about establishing "family values" its about maintaining common decency with the anonymity of the internet. You cannot go throwing around the n-word or autism/fag as an insult (like seriously why the f*ck do you guys use this one so often its awful), not acknowledge the wrongness of it, and then expect to be treated like an adult. Just like you cant go around calling people the n-word, autistic, or fags in real life and just get away with it. I respect and acknowledge the contributions all of you have made to the server, but that does not warrant a get out of jail free card on recent actions.

EDIT: the amount of pointless shit posting between when i started carefully writing this post and when i actually posted it is ridiculous

I'm not trying to intimidate you, I just want you to post with your main account like I am. If i was trying to intimidate you I'd making empty threats like "You want to be a tough guy, come be a tough guy in real life where it actually counts"

You want that so that I can get banned from the server, just like how you want the current MCME staff members who are part of m3m3team to expose themselves so they can get banned. That is intimidation and we will not have it.

B1FF017D-D37C-4F29-B865-A5CA6AED10BC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.