• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Couldn't get onto the pvp server for the halloween event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

133mc

Is going on an adventure!
Supporter
Credits
XP
Basically, I had the correct IP and all but it kept redirecting me to the normal server, I tried every conceivable combination of deleting servers and restarting minecraft, anyone have a fix for this, or can at least tell me why it isn't working.
-133mc

I'm not sure, but when the server is locked you will eventually be redirected to the build server.

Try removing it from your server list (the list of servers that comes up when you click Multiplayer from the main menu). Then add it again, with the ip pvp.mcmiddleearth.com - just copy the ip directly from this post and paste it into the ip box.

You probably still won't be able to connect, but it will say "Server locked!" instead of redirecting you to build.

Status
Not open for further replies.