• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Didi45's Animation Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

didi45

Moria Hall Professional
Commoner
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
  • july 28th, 2017
  • What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?
  • I have been an artist since: September 14th, 2017
  • Which WE badge do you have?
  • Currently I have the limited World Edit badge
  • Why should we give the animations badge to you?
  • Well I am very interested in the animations plugin and I love the animations we have and we could use some more for sure, I like to consider myself a creative guy who tries to find ways around stuff so he can accomplish something very nice at the end. As you said (Eriol) you are busy and do not have time to work on animations which is why I would like to help with that! Animations involve thought of how to present the animation you are going to create, I like doing that and I always enjoy looking at the animations and filming them to later watch it open/close in slow motion :D
  • What to you is a responsible and mature player?
  • A responsible and mature player to me is one who thinks about the big picture, tries his best to be helpful to all and is willing to learn more, he does not do anything which he knows will cause damage, if he doesn't then he asks to be sure its okay. A mature player tries his very best to control himself in all sorts of situations. If he makes a mistake he can admit it and in that way learn how not to do it again in the future, he takes responsibility for his actions and does not try to pin it on others. Finally, a mature player is one who can and will go through a process to change his way (Let it be building or anything).

Hey Didi,

Thank you for your application and your interest in helping with animations. I assigned you to a practice area plot at /warp animPractice.
Please read the animations badge instructions: Animations Badge
Then use the Animations plugin manual. Copy some builds from main map to your plot and make them animated to get comfortable with the plugin. Tell me when you are done to get a final trial animation.

-Eriol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.