• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Dol Amroth Military District

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dsesgh before this contest started I talked with demon and he said I could be part of it. So can I compete without a team. Also I DON'T have Minecraft PC so can I build on a server that I created for myself to do free builds. And when you have made up your mind consider I technically got special permission from demonstatz.

Dsesgh before this contest started I talked with demon and he said I could be part of it. So can I compete without a team. Also I DON'T have Minecraft PC so can I build on a server that I created for myself to do free builds. And when you have made up your mind consider I technically got special permission from demonstatz.
wait wait wait wait wait wait wait. You DON'T have minecraft in PC, but you have a SERVER to build on. Please explain to me how that works. (Also, your forum name has to match your ingame name, just to let you know.)

I think they are stating they have the XBox version of Minecraft. Not that you are not welcome, but if this is the case, I'm even more confused as to what you would be able to help with in MCME or experience for yourself on the servers. And I'm sorry to say you can't just ignore people telling you to change your name, it's a rule that must be followed. This has been brought up over the past weeks.

I think they are stating they have the XBox version of Minecraft. Not that you are not welcome, but if this is the case, I'm even more confused as to what you would be able to help with in MCME or experience for yourself on the servers. And I'm sorry to say you can't just ignore people telling you to change your name, it's a rule that must be followed. This has been brought up over the past weeks.
You cant convert an xbox map to pc, it just DOESNT work that way. Theyre written in completely different languages.

do i need to post it here if i joined aule_'s team?

and since one can just be in one team at a time can someone please copy one plot to a place outside the competition area i would like to try some things

Last edited:
I'm guessing @Demonataz thought you had minecraft PC, as people do not usually join our forums without being able to actually get on the server. However, you can participate in the contest under 2 circumstances. First, you must have our resource packs on your xbox minecraft. Second, once you are done, convert the map to the PC format, upload it to google docs or dropbox and send me the link. If you cannot do either of these things then you may not enter the contest. If you decide to participate, please make a post in this thread following the registration format shown in the first post:

Team name: name
Team members: member1, member2, etc.

If you don't make a post, I will assume you are not participating.

Well I shall take my mothers advice. This has become a disappointment. I shall leave forever. I will create my own middle earth recreation. If you want to join me I shall tell you my website for the sever and there I will leave a link so you can join my server.
It's probably a disappointment because you can't get on the actual server. Surely you will be underwhelmed if you were expecting to find a pe server or find middle-earth on these forums.

Well I shall take my mothers advice. This has become a disappointment. I shall leave forever. I will create my own middle earth recreation. If you want to join me I shall tell you my website for the sever and there I will leave a link so you can join my server.

Hey man can i get that website??

You can leave forever, but you will always be a legend on this forum. Statues will be raised in your memory, and your name written in gold. The very whisper of your name will bring warmth and comfort to women and children. Kings will pay tribute to your shrine, animals sacrificed in your honor, and countless memes written in dedication to you.
We watch you sail slowly away from the havens, in a boat made of Mallorn wood. And with tears in our eyes we wave goodbye. The women cry, and the men scream in woe, "if only he had ignored his mother's advice!"
Alas.

1404618664927.jpg

Well thanks Glovr. I will visit you often and cherish my short time with you. Even as I write tears are in my eyes.:( When demon returns tell him I miss him. You will be among my best friends and I hope that what Glovr said shall happen to you ( except that men will shout "if only he hadn't took his moms advice" because you might have or haven't and also i hope you never sail from the havens until your time has come.). I will always be with you here. I would also like if some of you took a little bit of your time to come to my MCME server when I have set it up for you to help me. Remember I will always be here. Thank you. Farewell until our next meeting as Gandalf always says. Again and again thank you, farewell,I'll always be here. Thanks.

Im realy confused about the last few posts about Bilbo saying stuff about PE and stuff, What the hell is PE and can someone explain what people where saying

Status
Not open for further replies.