• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Dol Amroth Military District

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSESGH

One Of Us, One of Us
Credits
XP
I present to you a contest for the...
Dol Amroth Military District
3cAeQH1.jpg

Its that time again within this project that a defensive/offensive zone needs building. As with many of the great cities in middle earth Dol Amroth has a protected military zone. How this military zone is laid out is up to YOU.

As this is a relatively large area you ( individually or as a group) will have 4 weeks (Sunday 29th March) to complete your military zone. The zone is defined by the 3 walls and cliff, how you use this space is entirely up to YOU. A few things to keep in mind though, this is a port city so will have a navy and army all housed within the same military district.

As this is a more fortified building the style will need to reflect that.

Rules:
  • 1 group per plot (groups must apply on the forums and designated a plot before commencing)
  • 1 group/plot per player
  • Don't build on the grass below the cliff at the back of the plot. That part will not be pasted in
  • HAVE FUN
Register in this format by posting in this thread

Team name: name
Team members: member1, member2, etc.

After posting in this thread, please wait for your team to be added to this post and given a plot number. Once this has happened, use /warp Plot [Plot number] to warp directly to your plot.

Participating Teams:
  • 1. ThoNic (/warp Plot 1)
  • 2. ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ (/warp Plot 2)
  • 3. I will try but i will fail try 3 (/warp Plot 3)
  • 4. smvdlaan (/warp Plot 4)
  • 5. Imrahil's Building Army (/warp Plot 5)
  • 6. TSGroot Inc. (/warp Plot 6)
  • 7. I'm building on the grass below the cliff (/warp Plot 7)
  • 8. Aule (/warp Plot 8)
  • 9. Tower Guard (/warp Plot 9)

Post below if you have any questions. Now go build a military district worthy of Gondor!

Last edited:
Team Name: TSGroot Inc.
Team members: TSGroot
You can join if you want

Last edited:
Team name: I'm building on the grass below the cliff
Team members: The_AWOL

Last edited:
Team Name: Hammer of Aule
Team Members: Aule_, Genexos

Last edited:
Status