• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Dol Amroth

BTW I meant the geography looks like Boston, Massachusetts. For anyone who wanted to know haha. And will there be any jobs on this... I haven't seen anything for it.
The project is still in it's early stages. So far all that's being worked on is the dock area.

Well i´m still pretty new to te server, but may I suggest something about the boats? I really don´t want to offend somebody

Ok.

Well the example has this big swan head at the bow. I know these boats belong to the silver swan fleet and i think this would be a great way to show it, so that visitors who know a lot about middle earth, can figure it out immediatly. And a lot copied it, so I might be a minority, but i think it looks a little too much like valentines day.
Unfortunately is the only alternative i can think of at the moment editing the texture pack, maybe adding a silver swan banner or something like that.

Forgive me if i made any mistakes english is not my native language :p

There is a Dol Amroth banner in the Gondor resource pack. Its one of the paintings. Have you build a boat yet? If not, do so and show your alternative.

The Dol Amroth Gate Competition
open for Adventurer+

/warp Dolamrothgate

We want you to build the main gate leading to the Military Section of Dol Amroth.

You get 3 weeks (until the 16th November) to finish your build. After that the project staff will look over the build and will name 3 finalists, those will get another week and feedback to improve their builds. The complete Deadline is the 23th of November.

REGISTRATION CLOSED!
You can apply for the competition by posting an Application in this Thread with the following format.

Teamname: Example
Teammember: Player1, Player2, ...

The Project Staff will give you a Plot afterwards.

General Information:
  • you can make changes to the road and terrain
  • Please use the Gondor Pack
  • Dont build outside your Plot
  • just build if you were given a Plot
Participants:

1) Tolkien's TNT
2) I will try, but i will fail try 2
3)Nightfalcon
4) Ivan1pl
5) mullerl
6) VonFrank
7) Fist Full o' Buildin'
8) Nat by Nat
9) bearly-a-team
10) CarFace
11) Lol Amroth
12) Lostbanshee
13) Drop the beet
14) ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ3.0
15) Tower Guard
16) OnO
17) #

Last edited:
The Dol Amroth Gate Competition
open for Adventurer+

/warp Dolamrothgate

We want you to build the main gate leading to the Military Section of Dol Amroth.

You get 3 weeks (until the 16th November) to finish your build. After that the project staff will look over the build and will name 3 finalists, those will get another week and feedback to improve their builds. The complete Deadline is the 23th of November.

You can apply for the competition by posting an Application in this Thread with the following format.

Teamname: Example
Teammember: Player1, Player2, ...

The Project Staff will give you a Plot afterwards.

General Information:
  • you can make changes to the road and terrain
  • Please use the Gondor Pack
  • Dont build outside your Plot
  • just build if you were given a Plot
Participants:

Teamname: Ivan1pl
Teammember: Ivan1pl
Plot 4
Teamname: I will try, but i will fail try 2
Teammember: ooitsbirdo
Plot 2